1/6th Scale Super Desert Truck
ALMOST READY TO RUN
(Just add batteries)
30 Degrees North have made the 1/6th scale desert truck experience more accessible for the new beginners to RC, this has been tried and tested by veterans of the game.
The 30DN SDT incorporates realistic handling and control, with advanced components and design technology, giving you a Very realistic 1/6th Scale Desert Truck Experience, They come complete with a 4pc set of 'Raptor Trophy Truck' Designed body panels, Awesome Driver Figures, and the insane off-road capabilites that the full-scale trucks are famous for, this brushless beast is exactly what you're missing in your RC line up.
MAX6 160A Brushless ESC
This ESC was designed with 8S LiPo use in mind. This 150A rated ESC can work with both sensored and sensorless motors. It comes with a high-output, selectable 6V or 7.4V BEC for driving big torque high voltage servos. This is built tough for all conditions that can be found, and has excellent dust, dirt and water protection and is further helped by the highly reliable electronic switch. The built-in spark proof circuit stops you getting those sudden jolts when connecting your batteries as well as protecting your connectors.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors and sensored brushless motor
- Super internal switch-mode BEC with switchable voltage of 6V/7.4V and a cont./peak current of 6A/25A for easily driving big torque servos and high voltage servos.
- Highly reliable electronic switch avoids trouble which may happen to traditional mechanical switch due to dirt, water, dust and etc.
- The built-in spark-proof circuit effectively protects not only battery and ESC connectors from damage but also users from physical injury (to hands) caused by strong electrical sparks produced at the battery and ESC connection moment.
- Separate programming port to easily connect the LED program card or the LCD program box to the ESC.
- Proportional brake with 9 levels of brake amount/maximum brake force and 9 levels of drag brake force.
- 5 levels of acceleration/punch from soft to aggressive for different vehicles, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protection: motor lock-up protection, low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection, overload protection, and fail safe (throttle signal loss protection).
- Advanced programming via portable LED program card or multifunction LCD program box (item sold separately).
- Firmware upgrade via HOBBYWING multifunction LCD program box (item sold separately).
- Cont./Peak Current: 160A / 1050A
- Motor Type: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor (only in sensorless mode)
- Motor Limit: Brushless Motor Limit with 6S LiPoly/18 cells NiMH: KV≤1500 (5892 size motor) Brushless
- Motor Limit with 8S LiPoly/24 cells NiMH:KV≤1200 (5892 size motor)
- Battery: 3-8S LiPoly / 9-24S NiMH
- BEC Output: 6V/7.2V Switchable, Continuous Current of 6A (Switch-mode BEC)
- Cooling Fan: Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6V/7.2V
- Connectors: 2x 'EC5' Female 5MM Gold Bullet Connectors on output end
- ESC Size: 70x56x46.5mm
- Weight: 240g
- Programming Port: FAN/PRG Port
- Brand: 30°N
- Operating Voltage: 7.4v - 8.4V
- Operating Speed (at no load): (7.4v) 0.17±0.01 sec/60°
- Operating Speed (at no load): (8.4v) 0.15±0.01 sec/60°
- Running Current (at no load): (7.4v) 1800± 30mA
- Running Current (at no load): (8.4v) 2400± 30mA
- Stall Torque (at locked): (7.4v) 38± 0.20kg.cm
- Stall Torque (at locked): (8.4v) 42± 0.20kg.cm
- Weight: 190±1g
- Spline: 17tooth
- Amplifier Type: Digital Control
- Name: BWS 5688-3.5D-1200KV
- Rated Voltage: DC6.5-25V
- Rotation: CCW
- Temperature and Humidity: -10°C~+90°C. 5%~85%RH
- No Load Speed: 17200rpm ± 10%/15V
- No Load Current: 4.0-5.5A/15V
- Maximum Current: 120A max
- imensions: Ø57.8 * 87mm
- 20mm Adjustable Shocks.
- 4mm 6061 T6 Anodized Aluminum Chassis.
- Long Travel Independent Front Suspension.
- Long Travel 4-Link Live Rear Axle.
- 160A Brushless ESC. (3-8S)
- Functional spare tyres mounted on Rear roll cage.
- Molded roll cage and Driver figures.
- Easy Access Battery Compartment.
- Easy Access Motor.
- Oil filled Alloy shocks all round.
- 1200Kv Brushless Motor.
- Rugged Shaft Driven 4WD.
FSGT3B 2.4GHz Radio System
All our cars come with 2.4GHz radio systems, this is a major improvement over the old style transmitters which were prone to interface and range issues.3 Channels, 10 Model Memory and tons of tweaking options make this one of the most popular transmitters available.
Rear-Loading Battery Tray
This innovative Rear-loading battery compartment feature, makes it possible to change the batteries, quickly, easily, and without the inconvenience of having to removing the body from the Truck
Full Size Spare Tyres
Not only does the spare tyre's add to the authentic look, They also serve as a true spares.
- Scale: 1/6 LxWxH(mm)：815x405x280mm
- Wheel base(mm)：495mm
- Wheel tread(mm)：330mm(F/R)
- Minimum underground clearance(mm)：73mm
- Wheel size(inch)：2.75inch
- Shock absorber：20mm adjustable shock
- Shell： PC shell
- Spare tire： Full-Size Spare Tire(2PCS)
- ESC： Hobbywing 160A Non-inductive brushless ESC(3-8S)
- Motor：5688 Non-inductive brushless motor(1200KV)
- Servo： BWS-1542 metal HV servo
- Battery box size approx(mm)：140x50x80mm
- Plug specification： EC5
- Transmitter： FS-GT3B
- N.W：9.4KG Chassis：4mm 6061T6 anodized aluminium chassis
- Suspension： Long Travel Independent Front Suspension/Long Travel 4-link Live Rear Axle
- Gear rate：8.006:1
Long Travel 4-Link Live Rear Axle
Soak up the massive whoops and Bumps, with the same realistic handling and movement of a Full-scale desert trucks.
Battery Box Size Approx
140mm Length - 50mm Wide - 80mm Deep
Recommended Battery Sizes Approx
140mm Length - 50mm Wide - 35-38mm Deep
Battery connection type: EC5
Once your Car is received
Please ensure you check your car over for any loose nuts and bolts, threadlock as required.
Please Refer to the Starter Guide on our website for any Help before running your car
|Brand||30 Degrees North|
|Car Type||Desert Truck|