Tamiya Volkswagen Beetle Rally - MF-01X
This R/C model assembly kit recreates the classic Volkswagen Beetle in rally racing form. Thanks to its superlative reliability and uncomplicated upkeep, it was a fixture on the global rally circuit from the 1950s through to the 1980s, and this model is inspired by such rallying Beetles. The VW body sits atop Tamiya’s proven shaft-driven 4WD MF-01X chassis, which is at home on a range of surfaces from road to flat dirt.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Length: 397mm, width: 163mm.
- The model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
- The body is made of polycarbonate. Bumpers and side mirrors are recreated using separate metal-plated parts.
- Front light pods and rally-style stickers included.
- Includes Rally block tires.
- The MF-01X is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- power from the rear-mounted motor is transmitted by gear differential to the rear wheels, and via a propeller shaft to the front.
- The chassis can be assembled into S and M wheelbases using separately sold propeller shafts.
- A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01X chassis.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor-based brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- 2-channel radio
- steering servo
- 7.2volt battery & battery charger
- polycarbonate Paint