Shipping & Delivery
All Delivery Times Included in this list are delivery estimates only and should be treated as such
- Next working day should arrive the next working day after posting(orders placed before 1:00pm will be posted the same day), excluding weekends. If it does not arrive, we can investigate it as soon as it is late.
- Saturday is just that, it should arrive on the next available Saturday after posting (orders placed before 1:00pm on the Friday will be posted the same day). If it does not arrive, we can investigate it as soon as it is late.
- Standard Delivery aim is normally 2-3 working days. These are days after posting and delivery to mainland UK destinations however, these are estimates they are not guaranteed and can in some cases take longer.
- Priority Delivery aim is 1-2 working days if ordered before 1:00pm to Mainland UK postcodes however, these are estimates, they are not guaranteed and can in some cases take longer. Your order will be fast-tracked through our warehouse if you select Priority Delivery.
- Free Economy Post can take up to 7 working days but most arrive within 2-4 Working Days.
- International orders can take longer to ship however, we aim to get European orders to you within 5 working days, and the rest of the world in 4 to 7 working days. Both exclude the day of postage. - Time before the item is classed as lost is European Parcels: 25 Working Days & Rest of World: 35 Working Days.
- Next Working Day Delivery is only available for Mainland UK postcodes, certain postcodes outside of mainland UK will not be a guaranteed next day service and in most cases will take Two Days.
- Working days exclude weekends.
Shipping & Delivery
- We use Royal Mail, FedEx & DPD for shipping, as we have found they provide the best service. (If you provide your contact number at checkout you will receive notifications text message from DPD)
- While we aim to deliver the products within the designated time, we cannot give 100% guarantee that they will. Delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and circumstances. No item will be deem lost until the courier’s time has elapsed for lost parcel. (UK Parcels are currently 10 working days after due date with Royal Mail, European Parcels: 25 Working Days & Rest of World: 35 Working Days) (Working days does not include weekends!)
- During Seasonal periods and unforeseen delays, we cannot guarantee next Working Day Delivery. RCModelz.co.uk will not be held accountable for delays in shipping or delivery as when it leaves us it is out of our control.
- Unfortunately, Saturday Service is not part of next day service, and this is charged at a higher rate and is select-able at checkout.
- Free Delivery, Excludes Certain Postcodes (IV,HS,KW,ZE, KA27-KA32, PA, PH17-PH54, BT, TR21-TR30, IM, GY and JE)
- Generally, if an order is placed before 1pm (Monday to Friday) it will be dispatched the same working day, in some rare circumstances this may not be possible, and the goods will be sent as soon as possible.
- Any item damaged in transit must be signed for as damaged and returned to RC Modelz if a replacement or a refund is to be issued. (See Returns)
- If an item shows delivered and you dispute it, it will become a fraud case and dealt with as such. If you opt for an item to be left in a safe place and it goes missing you will need to deal with the police as it becomes theft and is not the responsibility of RCModelz
- Cars will not be dispatched to an unconfirmed address.
- RCModelz does not charge VAT to non-UK customers if you are based outside of the UK(such as in the European Union or the Rest of the World) you will be charged the applicable Tax, Duty, and other fees required by your country. Upon the shipment's entry to your country, you will be contacted by our delivery partners to collect payment to complete your delivery.
If you are having an item delivered to the UK and you're based outside the UK, You WILL be charged VAT, this is non-negotiable VAT cannot be removed.
- If you order to a business address in the EU you must contact us via email at email@example.com and provide an EORI number before we can send your order.
- Customers have the option to select a DPD pick-up shop, if you choose to have your parcel delivered to a pickup shop we recommend you contact the shop owner to let them know that a parcel is coming; If a parcel is rejected by the shop owner and returned to us you will be liable for any return postage and postage back to you.