At RC Modelz we pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and offer you the option to return products to us, the terms of this service are outlined underneath.
You must inform us in writing of your desire to cancel within fourteen working days of the goods being received.
If you believe you have received faulty or damaged goods please contact us and explain the issue.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Goods must be in original packaging including header cards.
- Goods must not have been fitted or used.
- Goods must be accompanied with a copy of your receipt and a note detailing the reason for return.
- Do not tape up, or attach labels direct to the retail packaging, please wrap the product first.
- We reserve the right to deduct a handling fee for any items returned to us in an unsatisfactory condition.
- Returns may be subject to a handling fee of 20%
- All returns should be sent back via 2nd class signed for service as this is what we will refund (if applicable).
- Returns must be authorised before a return is started, please contact our support team at email@example.com to start the returns process.
- No refunds or exchanges on Special Orders, Custom Built or Bespoke items.
- No refunds on items purchased in-store unless it’s faulty.
- No refunds on Pre-Owned or Ex-Display items.
- Gift Certificates and Vouchers are not returnable and non-refundable.
- No return shipping cost will be refunded. However, we will gladly refund return shipping cost for 2nd class sign for if you have returned an item because of an error on our part, or we have determined that the product is defective or damaged.
If your model has been used only the faulty component may be returned which must be first removed from your model.
If free shipping was chosen at checkout and the goods returned brings the order below the free shipping option, We will deduct the shipping cost of the service that we used to send the item.
If you require an urgent replacement of an item then you should purchase said item and once your faulty one has been returned and confirmed then a refund will be done.
If you prefer to Return Items in person rather than posting them to us; Drop the items you would like to return to the Click and Collect team; they will then write on your invoice that you have returned items and pass the goods onto our Returns Department. Any refund decision will be taken after the items have been looked at and examined by the Returns Department with any refunds applicable being actioned on the payment gateway you checked out with. The click-and-collect team will not process any refunds or exchange any items. Please do not expect an instant decision if you travel to us as the click-and-collect staff will not be able to process refunds for items purchased online.
Very important - The 30-day warranty covers manufacturing defects only. It does not cover problems caused by misuse or lack of experience. All of our items are advanced models and we cannot be held responsible for damage caused by inexperience or misuse. Any item that is returned to us and found to be not faulty or not covered by the warranty will be subject to a £20 testing fee and you will also need to pay the return postage.
All of the above policy does not affect your legal rights
34-36 Whalley Banks