Tamiya Wild Willy 2 - WR-02 - Build Kit
Image shows painted and assembled kit.
Enjoy some thrilling wheelies with this assembly kit R/C model! The chassis is constructed around a lightweight and durable monocoque frame, with 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and sealed differential gears. A roller on the rear support bar ensures longer, more stable wheelies. The model features a detailed ABS plastic boy with driver figure included. Wheels already have tires pre-attached, and the motor comes attached to the gearbox to ease the assembly process.
The Wild Willy 2 is a reproduction of the popular original Wild Willy from the mid 80s. The new Wild Willy has an all new chassis and larger tires allowing it to tread over rough terrain. Of course, the Wild Willys trade mark is the animated wheelie capability thanks to an all new wheelie bar.
- Chassis: WR-02
- Scale: 1/10
- Length: 12.80 inches (325mm)
- Width: 12.20 inches (380mm)
- Wheelbase: 6.77 inches (172mm)
- Front Tread: 7.87 inches (200mm)
- Rear Tread: 7.87 inches (200mm)
- Weight: 3.77 lbs. (1710g)
- Chassis: ABS Monocoque
- Suspension: 4 wheel independent
- Damper Type: Plastic coil over friction
- Drive Train: 2WD gearbox
- Gear Ratio: 18.3:1
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear
- Motor Included: Electric type 540
- Speed Controller Included: 3 Step F&R Mechanical
- Wheel/Tire Type: Chrome/V-Lug Pattern
- Body Included: Styrene (plastic) body is molded in a military green color
- Radio Type: 2-Channel Surface Radio (not included)
- Battery Type: 7.2V Battery (not included)