Tamiya Rc Fighter Buggy Rx Limited Edition
This is a 25th Anniversary Special Edition Version of the Car
This is an easy to build R/C buggy of the Fighter Buggy RX. The Fighter Buggy kit was used for many years in the German RC racing series called Fighter Buggy. The series was designed for entry-level hobbyists wanting to enter the world of competitive R/C racing with an easy to build kit. You can now experience the thrill of building this simple kit for fun park and back yard running!
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 236mm, height: 138mm.
• Features a moulded plastic buggy body and integrated wing, with parts included creating a driver figure.
• The DT-01 chassis provides proven off-road performance, underpinned by rear rolling rigid axle suspension with a sealed gear case and differential for smooth power and turns. The front of the model employs a swing axle setup for ample suspension stroke.
• Durable ABS plastic wheels are paired with ribbed front and spike rear tires.
• CVA oil dampers ensure your ride has superior cushioning.
• Includes 540-type motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
- 2-Channel Radio, servo,
- 7.2-7.4volt battery pack
- compatible charger.