5300mAh 2S 7.4v 55C LiPo Battery in Hard Case - Overlander Sport Track
All of our Overlander SuperSport Pro Lipoly batteries are designed with optimal performance in mind.
In order to ensure longevity and reliability, our batteries are manufactured using the superior ‘stacking’ method, which provides you with reliable capacity and consistent power.
They come equipped with high quality silicone leads that are able to minimise resistance and sustain high currents. Great value without the loss of performance!
Our SuperSport Pro range is tried and tested, and recognised as offering consistent power and durability, being used by enthusiasts new and old to the hobby yielding exceptional results. It’s no wonder why our batteries are the choice of champions and record breakers.
- Capacity: 5300mAh
- Voltage: 2S1P / 2 Cell / 7.4V
- Discharge: 30C Constant / 55C Burst
- Weight: 255g
- Dimensions: 139x47x25mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH
- Connector: Deans
- Length (mm) 139
- Width (mm) 47
- Depth (mm) 25
- Overlander is proud to work in conjunction with the renowned Fullymax to produce our LiPo cells.
- The production process for these cells is fully automatic and completed in a dust free atmosphere using uniformity and conformity.
- As a result, with Overlander you’re guaranteed to receive the high-quality, top-performing batteries that you expect.
LiPo batteries must be charged with a LiPo-compatible charger.
Never charge batteries unattended. Only charge Li-Po batteries with chargers specifically designed to charge Li-Po batteries. NEVER use a Ni-MH or Ni-Cd charger.
Li-Po batteries, when not properly used, may burst and catch fire.
It is highly recommended that a safe pouch or fireproof container is used for storage and whilst charging the battery.
By purchasing this Li-Po battery, the buyer assumes all risks associated with its use.