Introducing the 30DNB 2.0 4WD RC Buggy: Unleash your passion for radio control with a buggy that meets your demands after rigorous testing and improvements the 2.0 is finally here!
- Building upon the success of the 1.0 version, 30DN fine-tuned the front and rear wheelbases making high-speed corner control effortless and boosting overall stability.
- The second-generation wing/spoiler design not only adds a visually aggressive touch but also provides improved downforce, increasing vehicle stability. Adjust the wing/spoiler angle on-the-fly to conquer varying track conditions.
- A newly designed air filter system provides ample air intake, while the air filter sponge minimizes the risk of dirt & debris entering the engine during operation.
- All-new G-X (GriP-X) series lightweight racing tyres deliver outstanding grip on almost any surface. Coupled with newly designed tyre hub nuts, they enhance both performance and aesthetics.
- 30DN carried out a comprehensive upgrade of the vehicle's drivetrain/gears completing multiple improvements to further reduce the risk of gear damage.
- Take your car for a bash and have a spare shell to show off with a FREE Clear Bodyshell included for a Limited Time Only!
- (1) 30DNB 2.0 1/5th Scale RC Buggy
- (1) LIMITED TIME - FREE CLEAR BODYSHELL
- (1) Wing Sticker Set
- (1) Decal Set
- (1) BER-TRC4 2.4Ghz Transmitter with LCD & Receiver (Transmitter must be in MOD 6 for Killswitches to operate correctly)
- (1) Mixing Bottle
- (1) Charger *Owners manual supplied digitally
- (1) 2 Stroke Oil
- (1) Premium Fuel
- (4) AA Batteries
What's changed on the 30DNB?
Enhanced Wheelbase:- The 30DNB boasts an upgraded wheelbase design that provides unmatched control and stability. Whether you're navigating tight corners or speeding down rough terrain, this buggy's wheelbase adjustment ensures you have the agility and balance needed for exceptional performance.
Precision Shock Absorption- Thanks to rigorous testing in various terrains and road conditions, 30DN's engineers have fine-tuned & upgraded the shock absorbers. This means you can confidently tackle everything from the smooth track to the uneven & bumpy dirt paths with ease, as the vehicle maintains stability in even the most challenging conditions.
Grip-X Racing Tyres-The all-new Grip-X racing tyres deliver outstanding traction on almost any surface, ensuring you maintain control and speed. Whether you're racing on dirt, gravel, or tarmac, these tyres provide the grip you need to dominate almost any adventure.
Lightweight Construction-The buggy's lightweight construction not only enhances its agility but also contributes to overall performance. It allows you to effortlessly navigate corners and take on challenging tracks with ease
Chassis UpgradeThe revamped chassis now boasts heat dissipation vents that work to ensure your engine stays at its peak performance temperature. These cleverly designed vents allow heat to escape from under the chassis, ensuring your engine remains cool and efficient, even during the most demanding moments.
F&R Shock Support OptimisationAfter more than a year of thorough testing, 30DN revamped the F&R shock support to ensure the shock absorbers are positioned just right for optimal performance.
Side Guard VentsVentilation holes have been incorporated into the side mudguards to facilitate the dispersion of exhaust heat, thereby maintaining the engine's ideal operating temperature.
Wide suspensionThe suspension arms and dogbone lengths have been extended to enhance the vehicle's overall width, leading to improved stability
Full Feature List:
- 30 Degree North 4 Bolt 29cc, 2-stroke, Engine
- NGK spark plug
- 30 Degree North "Spirit" Silenced Tuned Pipe
- Walbro 997 carb
- Tunable, Sealed viscous differentials
- 30DN GX (GriP-X) Tyres
- 30DN New style wheel nuts
- 6V 4800mAh side by side receiver battery with charger
- 30DN 70KG Steering Servo
- 30DN 70KG Throttle Servo
- New 6061 alloy 5mm chassis with vented engine cut-outs
- Large Bore Shocks with Threaded Adjusters
- Improved Air Filter System
- 7mm Driveshafts
- Sealed clutch mount with cooling fins
- Dual-Disc Brake System
- Extra-large 750cc fuel tank
- Impact-absorbing bumpers
Why 30DNB 2.0?
The 30DNB 2.0's lightweight construction not only enhances its agility but also contributes to its overall performance. It effortlessly maneuvers through tight corners and handles challenging tracks with ease. With its powerful 29cc engine and dual-disc brake system, you'll experience heart-pounding speed and precise braking control. Get ready to push the limits of off-road excitement with this remarkable RC buggy.
The DNB 2.0 has undergone a revolution in control and stability with a widened wheelbase, precision shock absorption, and Grip-X racing tyres, you'll have unmatched control and stability on almost any surface. From tackling rough dirt paths to conquering smooth tracks, this buggy keeps you in command, ensuring a thrilling ride every time.
With the 30DN you can count on the durability and reliability of an enhanced drivetrain. It's a testament to 30DN's commitment to delivering top-notch performance, making the 30DNB 2.0 the ultimate choice for enthusiasts seeking both power and longevity in their RC buggies.
Specification & More
- Motor: 29cc
- Battery: 4800mah NiHm Battery
- Scale: 1/5 Large Scale
- Pinion gear:19T; Spur gear:58T
- Driving: 4WD
- Wheels:30DN GriP-X Wheels & Tyre Set
- BER-TRC4 2.4Ghz Transmitter with LCD & Receiver
- Throttle Servo: 30DN 70KG Servo
- Steering servo: 30DN 70KG Servo
- Basic toolkit
- Air Filter Wear
- Mixing Bottle
- FREE Clear Bodyshell (Limited Time)
Once your Car is received
Please ensure you check your car over for any loose nuts and Bolts, Threadlock as required. Please also check oil levels in your shocks and Differentials and Fill if required BEFORE use. As failure of any parts due to lack of oil or loose parts will not be covered under warranty.
Please Refer to the Starter Guide on our website for any Help before running your car
|Brand||30 Degrees North|