30 DNT-E Super Desert Truck
30 Degrees North have made the 1/6th scale desert truck experience more accessible for the new beginners to RC & the tried and tested veterans of the game. The 30 DNT-E SDT incorporates realistic handling and control with advanced components and design technology giving you a realistic 1/6th Scale Desert Truck Experience, complete with a 4pc body, Awesome Driver Figures and the insane off-road capabilites the full-scale trucks are famous for, this brushless beast is exactly what you're missing.
MAX6 160A Brushless ESC:
This ESC was designed for 8S LiPoly use in mind. This 150A rated ESC works with both sensored and sensorless motors. It comes with a high-output, selectable 6V or 7.4V BEC for driving big torque high voltage servos. This is built tough for all conditions that can be found and has excellent dust, dirt and water protection and is further helped by the highly reliable electronic switch. The built-in spark proof circuit stops you getting those sudden jolts when connecting your batteries as well as protecting your connectors.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors and sensored brushless motor
- Super internal switch-mode BEC with switchable voltage of 6V/7.4V and a cont./peak current of 6A/25A for easily driving big torque servos and high voltage servos.
- Highly reliable electronic switch avoids trouble which may happen to traditional mechanical switch due to dirt, water, dust and etc.
- The built-in spark-proof circuit effectively protects not only battery and ESC connectors from damage but also users from physical injury (to hands) caused by strong electrical sparks produced at the battery and ESC connection moment.
- Separate programming port to easily connect the LED program card or the LCD program box to the ESC.
- Proportional brake with 9 levels of brake amount/maximum brake force and 9 levels of drag brake force.
- 5 levels of acceleration/punch from soft to aggressive for different vehicles, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protection: motor lock-up protection, low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection, overload protection, and fail safe (throttle signal loss protection).
- Advanced programming via portable LED program card or multifunction LCD program box.
- Firmware upgrade via HOBBYWING multifunction LCD program box (item sold separately).
- Cont./Peak Current: 160A / 1050A
- Motor Type: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor (only in sensorless mode)
- Motor Limit: Brushless Motor Limit with 6S LiPoly/18 cells NiMH: KV≤1500 (5892 size motor) Brushless
- Motor Limit with 8S LiPoly/24 cells NiMH:KV≤1200 (5892 size motor)
- Battery: 3-8S LiPoly / 9-24S NiMH
- BEC Output: 6V/7.2V Switchable, Continuous Current of 6A (Switch-mode BEC)
- Cooling Fan: Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6V/7.2V
- Connectors: Female 6.5mm Gold Connectors on output end
- Size: 70x56x46.5mm
- Weight: 240g
- Programming Port: FAN/PRG Port
- Brand: K-Power
- Operating Voltage: 7.4v - 8.4V
- Operating Speed (at no load): (7.4v) 0.17±0.01 sec/60°
- Operating Speed (at no load): (8.4v) 0.15±0.01 sec/60°
- Running Current (at no load): (7.4v) 1800± 30mA
- Running Current (at no load): (8.4v) 2400± 30mA
- Stall Torque (at locked): (7.4v) 38± 0.20kg.cm
- Stall Torque (at locked): (8.4v) 42± 0.20kg.cm
- Weight: 190±1g
- Spline: 17tooth
- Amplifier Type: Digital Control
- Name: BWS 5688-3.5D-1200KV
- Rated Voltage: DC6.5-25V
- Rotation: CCW
- Temperature and Humidity: -10°C~+90°C. 5%~85%RH
- No Load Speed: 17200rpm ± 10%/15V
- No Load Current: 4.0-5.5A/15V
- Maximum Current: 120A max
- imensions: Ø57.8 * 87mm
- 20mm Adjustable Shocks
- 4mm 6061 T6 Anodized Aluminum Chassis.
- Long Travel Independent Front Suspension
- Long Travel 4-Link Live Rear Axle
- 160A Brushless ESC (3-8S)
- Functional spare tyres mounted on roll cage
- The molded roll cage and driver figures
- Easy Access Battery Compartment
- Easy Access Motor
- Oil filled Alloy shocks all round
- 1200Kv Brushless Motor
- Rugged Shaft Driven 4WD
Compatible with: 30 DNT-E SDT,
This product does not have a video, Upload one to YouTube and send it to us and it may be featured!